- About Us
- Children, Youth and Families
- Adult Ministries
- Adult Ministries News
- Membership Class
- Learning and Growing
- Spiritual Care
- Labyrinth Garden
- Serving Others
- Mission and Service News
- Local Community
- National and Global Community
- Travel Opportunities
- Kenya Partnership
- Alternative Christmas Market
Project NOAHH's Needs
Household items such as bikes, double-strollers, dressers and beds are frequent needs for families struggling to improve their quality of life in the Fox Valley. Recently many specific needs have come to our attention.
- Parents with 3 children are in need of twin beds and a work lunch box for dad.
- Single female is in need of items to help furnish her new apartment: lamps, rugs, dishes, pans, dresser, kitchen table/chairs, blankets.
- A couple with a baby due in November recently moved to Appleton. They are in need of dishes, kitchen table/chairs, bedding.
- A teenage boy is in need of a bike to get around to the library, rec center and appointments. This will help him become more independent.
- Parents of 3 children are in need of an infant stroller.
Please make arrangements with Pat Hauser before bringing donations to the church. Thank you for sharing with those in need!