The summer months are upon us which means that there is no Church School. This also means that the Family Worship Area tends to be busier than during the program year. We are so happy to have our youngest worshipers with us! A few reminders about those care givers who utilize the Family Worship Area:
Family Worship Area participants are expected to:
- Use quiet voices at all times.
- Enjoy the quiet activities provided.
- Participate in the worship service when appropriate (Children’s message, Lord’s Prayer, unison readings, etc.).
- Stop activity when praying.
Parents/Guardians are expected to:
- Enjoy the service from a spot in close proximity to your child/children or join them at the tables. There are reserved seats for parents and guardians near the Family Worship Area.
- Redirect, calm, or remove your child/children if they become disruptive to other children or to the service.
- Ensure that quiet play takes place so that all may enjoy the service.