Posted on May 17, 2019 by Office Manager
A special morning of worship, community service and sharing!
Schedule for June 2:
9:30 AM Meet in the Sanctuary for brief worship. Wear your First Congo shirt!
9:50 AM Go serve! (more detailed info to come)
- Sing a Song! (at The Heritage/ Peabody)
- Tend a garden! (with Plant-A-Row, on Opportunity Way in Menasha)
- Make a meal! (in our church kitchen, to be served later at Pillars Adult & Family Shelter)
- Donate some diapers! (and pack them for distribution in the Amistad Room)
- Plant a flower! (in Fellowship Hall)
- Tie a blanket! (in Fellowship Hall, for Project NOAHH and others)
- Bead a bracelet! (support Pride Week)
- And more!
11:30 AM Return to Fellowship Hall for lunch and sharing
You can learn about and sign-up for projects in the Narthex.
Leave a Reply