Our Pillars mission partner has specifically reached out to the E2F (Empty to Full) Pans Program to provide needed prepared food for meals. Here are the details:
* Pick up an empty pan Sunday, March 22 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM at the main entrance of First Congo – there will be a drive-thru system. A few volunteers will be ready to give an empty pan (or more) to those in their vehicle. There won’t be any direct contact.
* Follow the simple grocery list and purchase the ingredients to make the dish (cost will be approximately $11-$13).
* Prepare the simple recipe and fill the pan.
* Place the prepared pan in your freezer if possible (refrigerator is OK too).
* Return the prepared pan on Thursday, March 26 from 4:00 PM-5:30 PM to the main entrance of First Congo. Volunteers will be ready to collect the pans. Do not deliver any meals directly to Pillars.
If you are unable to pick up or return a pan, we have a volunteer who will retrieve it from your front porch. There won’t be access to the church building for pick up or drop off as was done in the past.
If you need a pan delivered or picked up, please call Cindi MacSwain at (920) 606-6699 or email [email protected]. Please provide your name, phone number and address and any other helpful info when leaving a message. Please also contact Cindi if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thank-you for your generous service in this adjusted ministry!
Leave a Reply