Pick up: Sunday, March 27
Drop off: Sunday, April 3
On Sunday, March 27, First Congregational will once again participate in a project to allow members to prepare food in their own home for Pillars Homeless Shelters. Empty pans will be distributed to willing churchgoers. The pans will contain the recipe and shopping list to prepare and fill the empty pan with an easy soup, lasagna or casserole recipe.
- Pick up an empty pan on Sunday, March 27 from 9:00-11:00 AM
- Follow the simple grocery list & purchase the ingredients to make the dish (Approx. $ 13.00 – may be more with recent increases in grocery prices)
- During the week prepare the simple recipe & fill the pan (so simple…no cooking noodles required)
- Place the prepared pan in your freezer if possible (refrigerator is OK too)
- Bring the prepared pan with you to church on Sunday, April 3 from 9:00-11:00 AM.
- Enjoy the great feeling of using your gifts to nourish others.
Note: If you’re unable to bring the pan back on April 3, please try to bring it the week before. This makes transport & storage more convenient. It can be placed in the lower-level kitchen freezer. Please call the office prior to this to make sure someone can open the kitchen.
If you need a pan delivered or picked up, please call Cindi MacSwain at
(920) 606-6699 or email [email protected]. Please provide your name, phone number & address and any other helpful info when leaving a message. Please also contact Cindi if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank-you for your generous service to this ministry!