November 27 – December 4
LEAVEN helps clients in financial crisis with limited monetary assistance and referrals to existing programs in the community for which they are eligible.
When available, LEAVEN distributes basic hygiene products to clients to help ease the burden of purchasing these items. All hygiene items distributed to clients are donated to LEAVEN – no budgeted funds are used. It is through the generosity of hygiene drives/collections that allows LEAVEN to keep a closet stocked with shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, basic cleaning supplies and other personal hygiene items.
Needed items include:
• Deodorant (men’s and women’s)
• Toothbrushes (individually packaged)
• Shampoo (please no jumbo-sized bottles)
• Conditioner (please no jumbo-sized bottles)
• Razor Blades (no refills)
• Shaving Cream
• Laundry Detergent (small bottles or packages)
Representatives from LEAVEN will be onsite at First Congregational after service on Sunday, December 4 to collect items and answer any questions.